Si-Mel Savidakis & Co
Our history begins when we decided to meet the needs of providing apicultural products as a result of their growing demand. These products are cultivated in a specific area of Sitia, Crete, which is actually characterized as Natura.
That motivated us to make use of the unique quality honey of Sitia, is the thyme efflorescence, which is enhanced by the hot and dry climate conditions. Our desire to offer high quality products made us establish the Si-mel Savidakis Co.
Si-mel Savidakis Co is a family business, which is housed within traditional, stone- built premises of 950 m².
Our four generation experience along with our sensitivity concerning healthy nutrition as well as the uniqueness of the place, provide us with highly nutritious products that can satisfy the most demanding consumer.
Our products are processed, packaged and stored with the most advanced and modern equipment. Last but not least, the HACCP, ISO 22000 and IFS food safety management systems are implemented, inspecting and analyzing our products from the production phase to the final product.
The Organization DIO, with perennial activity in the area of Control and Certification of Organic Products, provide all necessary certification requirements of beekeeping farming.
Organic Honey “TOPLOU” 500gr
“TOPLOU” Gold Thyme Honey is an organic farming product and is a splendid combination of ingredients such as thyme and wild aromatics plants. It is collected from the coastal region of Toplou Monastery in Sitia, Crete, characterized as a “Natura” αrea.
The combination of the soil and microclima of the area offer as a honey with untouched all its quality characteristics. Is the unique organic thyme honey produced in Crete with exceptional quality and a superior taste, enjoyment along with a unique character that uplifts all the senses. It comes in limited quantities..
- Product Name:Organic Honey “TOPLOU” 500gr
- Description: Organic Honey from Sitia Crete
- Code: A-99500
- Container material: Glass jar with gold cap
- Container size: 500gr
- Shipping carton: cardboard
- No. of containers per carton (units): 12
- No. of Cartons per europallet: 91
- No. of containers per europallet: 1092
- Net weight per carton: 6kgr
- Net weight per europallet: 546kgr
- Gross weight per carton: 9.3kgr
- Gross weight per europallet: 845kgr
- Available label languages: English, German, Russian, Francais or Greek